BWP Plywoods

‘Boiling Water Proof’, while BWR grade means ‘Boiling Water Resistant’ plywood.

The general naming convention used in the industry is that BWR grading is used for marking plywood, while its counterpart BWP grade is used in the case of Block boards.

Both BWP and BWR grades are widely used in the construction of furniture that is likely to get some exposure to water. Hence it is a preferred choice of material for making kitchen cabinets and other kitchen furniture.